- What’s your Football knowledge?
- Euro 2016: England vs Russia preview
- What to expect from the Euro 2016 groups
- FA Cup: Man United 2-1 Crystal Palace
- Will Carlo Ancelotti lead Bayern Munich to the Bundesliga title next season?
- Hodgson confirms places are still up for grabs in Euro 2016 squad
- How to Stream HD Football Live in in the US?
- Spin the Ball – The Best Football-themed Slot Machine
- Champions League Round of 16 Betting Preview
- Title Race vs Relegation Fight: Two Must-Watch Games
Pelé: “Golden Ball? It is between Messi and Cristiano…Leonardo”
- Updated: November 6, 2013
Mistake of the “King” on the election of the best player in the world.
Pele is always the one that all journalists want to hear when talking about the best in the world, and especially now, when the Brazilians have a candidate able to fight for the Golden Ball as Neymar.
The King think that there will be no big surprise in picking the winner of the prize awarded jointly by FIFA and France Football. The decision will be between Messi, of course, and Cristiano … Leonardo. Who?!
“The last four decisions for the best player in the world were between Messi and Cristiano Leonardo. As I understand football, the fight will be between the two that already have struggled in recent years”, said the former Brazilian footballer, who ruled out the compatriot Neymar from this race: “He is one of the best players in the world, but still lacks the experience of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Now, in Europe, playing for Barcelona, it will be very important for Brazil in the World Cup. At least at the second time Pelé got it right, who in the field failed very little.
The three finalists of the Golden Ball will be released in December. The winners will be announced in Zurich, Switzerland, on January 13.
That day was not too happy to Pele, who, on Twitter, made another mistake. This time, called chauffeur or motorist to Ayrton Senna, when in reality he meant pilot.
[button color=”grey” link=””]Decide for yoursef, who is the best Ronaldo or Messi?[/button]