- Liverpool Complete £20 Million Signing of Dejan Lovren
- Chelsea Bring Back Didier Drogba as Romelu Lukaku Transfer Rumours Intensify
- Gerrard Set for New Contract, As Henry Discusses Suarez Sale
- Van Gaal Imposes Authority by Criticising Manchester United’s Pre-Season Schedule
- Liverpool Close in on THREE New Signings For £20 Million
- Manchester United Ready to Spend Big in the Transfer Window
- Chelsea News: No Decision on Romelu Lukaku’s Future
- James Rodriguez signs for Real Madrid
- Real Madrid’s £20 Million Signing Could Spark Transfer Spree across Europe
- “The challenge is to be first” – Van Gaal
Liverpool have completed the £20 million signing of Southampton defender Dejan Lovren after the player passed his medical and signed a...
Chelsea have brought back one of their best ever players after agreeing a one-year contract with striker Didier Drogba. The Ivory...
Liverpool owner John Henry has revealed that the time was right to part company with Luis Suarez. The club sold the...
“I am who I am – confident, arrogant, dominant, honest, hard-working and innovative.” These were the words of Louis van Gaal after Netherlands completed their World...
Liverpool are close to taking their summer spending near the £100 million mark after agreeing deals for three more players. The...
Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward says that the club are still in the market for new signings. The club has...